- Brand Name: miniwell
- Origin: CN(Origin)
- Type: Water Filter
- Name: water filter with foldable water bottle
- Type: Travel kit
- Filtration Pore Size: 0.1 Micron
- Filtration Capacity: 1000 Liters
- Water Bottle Capacity: 0.7 Liters
- Use: tap water or natural renewable fresh water
- Filter Material: UF Membrane Carbon Fiber ABS (Food Grade)
- Range: camping,hiking,fishing,outdoor activities
- Emergency: Survival,Safety
Water Filter Bottle
Features and specifications:
• Turn natural fresh water or tap water into drinkable water instantly.
• Tap Water and Natural Flesh Water are Available – Miniwell water filtration bottle not just improves the taste of
filtered water, but also removes 99.9999% waterborne germs and reduces heavy metal. No matter where you
stay in the city of any country, you can treat the questionable tap water by yourself.
• Long Lasting Safe Hydration On the Go – Most GAC filter can remove unpleasant taste at the beginning of use.
GAC filtration effect can not last real 1000L taste improvement. miniwell water filtration bottle ensures 1000L
tap water taste improvement.
• Safe Material – Collapsible Water Bottle 0.7L capacity is made of BPA-free PE plastic and includes a carabiner
for quick and easy attachment.
• Versatile Design – Filter straw can be detached from collapsible bottle and used by itself to act as a filtration straw.
• Nice Bottle Holder And Carabiner for Protection – No need to worry about carelessly drop the bottle on the trail.
And good quality holder repels the water from its surface. Using the included carabiner can attaches
the miniwell filtration bottle to your bag.
• Tested and Certified by FDA and SGS
Provide a cost effective alternative to bottled water.
Keep you hydrated longer on any outdoor adventure.
No matter where you stay in the city of any country,
you can treat the questionable tap water by yourself.Save money on bottled water.
Drink Natural Fresh Water Instantly
Even though you are in back country, using the bottle to scoop water from flowing river or stream,
it is easy to get safe drinkable water instantly by Miniwell water filtration bottle.
Rain water and lake water can be water source.
Versatile Design: Water Filter Straw
Filter straw can be detached from collapsible bottle and used by itself to act as a filtration straw
Two stage UF membrane with carbon fiber will filter bacteria,
parasites and remove any unpleasant taste or odour from the water
Miniwell Use Unique Carton Fiber As Second Cartridge
Miniwell Carbon Fiber reduces harmful contaminants that most other portable filters miss,
including chlorine, fluoride, lead, mercury and agricultural runoff.
The duration of chlorine removal is 6-8 times longer than most other portable filters.
Nothing else for on the go hydration equals miniwell carbon's ability to remove chlorine.
0.1micron Membrane as First Stage Cartridge
Miniwell L620 UF membrane has 0.1micron pore diameter that removes 99.9% particulate matter,bacteria and colloids.
Chemicals Free—No chemicals such as chlorine, bromine or iodine are used for purification of water,
thereby making water safe and healthy for consumption.
UF membrane does not remove any beneficial minerals in the water.
Wallet Friendly—UF membrane can be backflushed to extend lifespan.
L620 UF filter outside-in configuration maximizes the ease of backwashing.
UF membrane performance can maintain much more than 1000 Liters if clearing is appropriate.
Spare squeeze bag included
Water Filter Bottle Comparison:
Is the foldable water bottle made out of safe plastic?
Yes, BPA Free Poly Ethylene.
How often do I change my filter?
It depends on the quality of the water you are filtering. The more contaminated the water, the shorter the life of the filter. We suggest you replace it every 500liters for best tasting water, for maximum effectiveness, the filter should be replaced after 1000L (or 12 months) of use.
How do I know its time to change the filter?
The filter will not allow water to flow when it reaches capacity. If you find water flow slow down or can not sip water through filter, it is time to replace your filter.
What is the storage life of my unused filters?
At least 5 years when stored in a cool dry place.
What happens if I use my minwell bottle and filter for drinking juices?
The filter is designed for filtering tap water or natural renewable fresh water. Sugar, salt and other substances present in juices, tea and other beverages clog up the filter quickly.
Can I use the filter to filter lake or river water?
Yes, miniwell L620 is effective in natural fresh water. Flowing and renewable fresh water is preferred.
Can I become a miniwell distributor?
Yes, we are looking for distributor. Please contact us to learn more.
My question wasn’t answered here. Or maybe I just want to say hi.
Our super friendly customer care team will be happy to hear from you! Contact us now.