- Brand Name: ExiuBro
- Origin: CN(Origin)
- Model Number: 1054 Beeswax Food Wraps
- Material: Organic Cotton
- Size: 7*8,10*11,13*14inch
- Material: Cotton,Beeswax,Resin,Jojoba oil
- Used for: Eco-friendly Plastic Wrap Alternative, Zero Waste Food Storage Wrap
- Bees wax Wraps Feature: Eco Friendly Wrapper Keep Fruits, Vegetables, Leftovers Fresh
- Feature1: 1x small, 1 x medium, 1 x large
- Feature2: Food Storage,Reusable,Sustainable, Biodegradable
3PCS Beeswax Food Wraps Organic Cotton Cloth Storage Cover Beeswax Wrapping Paper Zero Waste Bees Wax Wraps
Beeswax Food Wrap Pack Including:
S*1pc 7*8inch (17.5*20cm)
M*1pc 10*11inch (25*27.5cm)
L*1pc 13*14inch (33*35cm)
- HONEST – Our beeswax wraps are made from organic cotton, organic jojoba oil, ethically harvest beeswax, and tree resin. The fabric is GOTS certified (Global Organic Textile Standard), and we only use 100% recycled paper for our packaging. These wraps are biodegradable, sustainable, and natural alternative to plastic wraps.
- KEEPS FOOD DELIGHTFUL. NOT KIDDING! – Wrap sandwiches, store food items like lemon, bread, avocado, and cheese. Seal containers like bowls of salad in your fridge or pack a snack for your next adventure. makes a unique eco-friendly gift idea for your loved ones!
- PREMIUM PACK OF 3 BEES WAX FOOD STORAGE WRAPPERS – The package comes in 3 different sizes, including 1 small-sized (7" x 8"), 1 medium-sized (10" x 11"), and 1 large-sized (13" x 14").
- MONEY SAVER, REUSABLE & WASHABLE – Durable & long-lasting. Use the warmth of your hands to mold it over any bowl, container jar, or different varieties of food. The wrap forms a seal when it cools. Use cold water and soap to wash and air dry – making the wraps easy to maintain.
Simply rinse in cold water and leave out to dry. Use with eco-friendly soap. Bees wax wrap cannot be microwaved or washed in hot water. If the beeswax wrap is sticky ,that's because of the high temperate makes it melt,you just need put it into your refrigerator for 30 mins ,it will easy to use .